Saturday, July 10, 2010

Last Night Before We Leave

Well...it's been a very long two days, but I think we have managed to get everything done and everything packed. I'm pretty proud of the fact that Dan and I only have ONE checked bag total!! I can't believe we fit everything in one bag and that I haven't overpacked...in fact, it's making me feel like I need to pack more. I will try to be strong and not pack more (and I'm sure Dan won't let me pack more anyways).

Anyways, we're all ready to go and are definitely really excited! Thank you to everyone who helped us prepare for this trip. We promise to post lots of updates, pictures, and maybe even some videos thanks to my new digital video camera (thanks mom and dad!!) so make sure you check back!

Lots of Love!
Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment