Monday, July 12, 2010

Rome Photos, Day 1

Hello from Italy!!!

Dan already filled you all in on most of our experiences so far, so I m just going to add some photos and explain as I go.


At least we got to watch the World Cup during our flight delays. The airport bar was quite crowded.


Sunrise over Spain. We look exhausted, but we're finally in Europe!


We're in Italy! Near our hotel


Santa Maria Maggiore



The church is still in use. They have tourists from so many different countries that they need confessionals with all the different languages.

I'm totally rocking the paper shawl thing the made me wear!!!
Our first gelato experience...and boy was it yummy!




Trevi Fountain. So beautiful!


Throwing our coins in the fountain.



As you can see, we are taking lots of pictures! Tomorrow, we will be heading to the ancient ruins, which I am seriously excited about!

Goodnight and sweet dreams :)
-Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment